Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Week

Italy is going great and I am having a blast. I have only been here a week and have seen so much and met so many relatives. Guardia Lombardi is such a beautiful town with so much history. Sunday I went with my mother's cousin Pietro and we went to to the cemetery were my greatgrandfather and greatgrandmother, then we went to see were the house was that my grandfather grew up in. I have been photographing every experience and have started to create a family tree. Everything about this place is amazing, the land and the people are beautiful. From where I am staying it is all hills and valleys and I can see for miles. Since I am shooting only film I will not be able to post any photos on my website, but look forward to getting to work on them when i get back, but that is not for awhile.
Ciao!